Monday, November 15, 2010

NaNo day 15

Oh... dear.

Well, maybe I should start a little more brightly. After all, I could have been abducted by aliens (I wasn't) or I could have been in traction with both my arms suspended (I'm not). Instead, I'm here, sighing my head off, because I haven't written a thing since the last time I posted.

Yes. Ten days ago.

NaNo is looking pretty bleak right now. So much so that I don't want to log in to the website for fear of being completely demoralized.

So, what have I been doing?

That cruel bitch of a mistress, namely Economics. I'm sure that you remember that I'm writing my exam on the nineteenth. I also have another one (Property investment) on Thursday. So... Not quite sure if I'll get round to writing until Saturday.

And if I do, I doubt it will approach the amounts needed to make the goal.

Sigh... Oh well. I knew it was going to be very difficult, so it's no use being disappointed. At least  I tried. Maybe I'll do it next year.

Or even December.

How's your NaNo going?

8 comments:

  1. Hey, nice to see you post, I’ve been wondering how you’re doing :)
    The enigmatic, masked blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Nano? It doesn't exist, real life got in the way, but who do care, as the Welsh say! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Misha,
    I really wish you all the best with the NaNo writing. Just take it easy and please don't put too much pressure on yourself.
    I admire anyone who attempts such an endeavour. I personally haven't got the determination to even contemplate doing NaNo writing.
    Have a peaceful week and happy writing.
    In kindness and respect, Gary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe oh well. School work must come first some of the time. And economics does sound pretty terrible...Glad you're back-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. School is first Misha. I thought you were nuts to try and add NaNo to a full school schedule. But you're young and we all learn our limits or so I'm hoping.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, fantasy author

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries - - don't let NaNo dampen your spirits!! Just do what you can do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in the same boat as you with NaNo - way behind and not really looking to bust my butt catching up. Still writing steadily, just not quickly :)

    Good luck with your tests, and enjoy the writing when you get to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey all! Thanks so much for commenting and for your support. See you all soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.