Wednesday, March 9, 2011

We have a winner!

Hi all! A short post for today. Just wanted to let you know that the entries for the Treasures of Carmelidrium competition have been tallied and the winner drawn at random.

And the winner is...

*drum roll*











JOLENE PERRY!!!








Congrats Jolene! And commiserations to those that lost out. But do you know the perfect consolation?

Head over to N.R. Williams's blog now and buy The Treasures of Carmelidrium for yourself. She has a special price for visitors to her blog until 30 April. Don't delay! Hustle people hustle!

;-)

Tomorrow I will be back to normal(ish?) posting. Have a great day!

XX

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up, Misha. Will head over and check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jolene. Will hop over to N R Williams now :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dare you to say the title of that book ten times in a row really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jolene. The books looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good heavens! I missed a chance of winning one of Nancy's books. :( That's what going awa on holiday does! Well done Jolene< I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

    Judy (South Africa)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jolene! Have a great day Misha! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The book looks great. Congrats, Jolene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to hear, EC and Madeleine.

    Michael, no dare. I prefer my tounge untied, thanks. ;-)

    I think so too, Rachna.

    Aw shame, Judy!

    Thanks for stopping by Joe and Talei. :-)

    Ciara, I'm dying to read it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.