Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Back in South Africa, and WMC theme hint

Hey all!

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm safely back at home. I won't be posting much more, though, since I am absolutely drained after 14+ hours in transit.

I will however, announce the awards and Word Master Challenge winners on Thursday. Should even have the post done and scheduled tonight. Sorry again for the chaos. Things weren't supposed to be so chaotic, but then we hadn't expected to be exactly as busy as we turned out to be.

Hopefully, things will be a lot more regular and easy for me to manage in the future.

In the meantime. I thought I'd get your creative juices going for February's Word Master Challenge:

Think of your favorite place.

What do you see? 

Okay then! That's me for today. Now I'm going to catch a few z's so I can get down to vote counting and WMC final decisions. 

Have a great day! 


11 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! :-) 14 hours of travel would slam me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you're home safe!! Rest well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home...

    Take a breath and relax a bit. You'll get to everything in due time. Another day or so won't be catastrophic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back and hope you recover. Travelling is exhausting, let alone that kind of long trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleased you arrived home safe.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 14 hours on a plane!? It will take time to get back to your time zone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 14 hours? Go and have some sleep. And then we all want to see some photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.