Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A to Z Challenge: Kill or Be Killed

For those of you who missed my earlier posts, I'm posting snippets from Endless to celebrate the release coming up on 30 April.

This snippet is from the same scene as Found, and we get to see how Nick reacts to Alick's presence.

Click to enlarge


About the Book

First, do no harm.” Blake Ryan swore that oath to become a doctor. Ironic, given that he spent most of his thousand year life sucking souls out of other immortals.

Things are different now. Using regular shots of morphine to keep his inner monster at bay, Ryan has led a quiet life since the Second World War. His thrills now come from saving lives, not taking them.

Until a plane crash brings Aleria into his hospital. Her life is vibrant. Crack to predators like him. She’s the exact sort of person they would hunt, and thanks to a severe case of amnesia, she’s all but defenseless.

Leaving Aleria vulnerable isn’t an option, but protecting her means unleashing his own inner monster. Which is a problem, because his inner monster wants her dead most of all.

Coming out on 30 April

Pre-order now at:



14 comments:

  1. Intriguing! Congratulations, Misha. What a cool theme leading up to your book launch! And what an exciting event to look forward to! :) I am smiling at your goal below your header - sending you great Juju to achieve it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if my odds were 50/50, I wouldn't be savoring my vodka, I'd be downing the whole bottle :-)

    Cheers - Ellen | http://thecynicalsailor.blogspot.com/2016/04/k-is-for-knot-nancy-drew-investigates.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd down it as well and get to business. (Don't want to waste it - that's alcohol abuse.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! I'd be needing more than vodka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I'd probably be downing that vodka fast if I had those odds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An excellent time to savor expensive vodka.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tough cookie! If I new my odds of dying were 50/50 I don't know if I could sip anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the cover of the book! It's pretty! And the book excerpt looks cool too. If it were me, I'd be drinking Monster energy drinks rather than vodka, because then I'd get hyped up and ready to fight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very intriguing. Need to know what happens next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds awesome! Now to add to my TBR... Good luck with the rest of the AtoZchallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Misha - certainly you are setting the scene for a good publication day on the 30th .. good timing with the A-Z .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  12. 50/50 is not too bad? I don't know about those odds... xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.