Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A short announcement

Hey all, firstly I want to thank all of the people that decided to follow.

Then, I want to say very sorry, but I decided to take a bit of a break from blogging for the rest of the week and potentially for the week after that as well. I just need to get back to myself again.

And finally, I want to send a huge thank you to all of you that prayed for me. Me economics is sorted out now. :-D

See you all on Monday two weeks from now.

Love,

Misha

6 comments:

  1. Hang in thee, take your time, and don't worry about us. Take yourself and we'll be happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great break and I'm glad to hear things are on the up and up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good break! (you have an award over at my blog, when you are ready to retrieve it)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good break! Know that you'll be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like good things are happening for you, Misha. :-D That's great news....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.